Thursday, June 24, 2010

Why Do I Feel Like I Always Have To Be The Voice Of REASON?

Have you heard of the story in Provincetown, Mass.? (Here it is for your amazement!) Apparently some genius presented this "Great idea" of ridiculousness to a group of obvious morons whom subsequently voted "Aye!" and POOF!

Kindergartners (and pre-schoolers too) are allowed to walk into the school nurses office and ask for condoms?

Hold up!

What?!


And for anybody out there that supports this by quoting "STD rates","Teenage pregnancy" and other irrelevant nonsense [to the subject matter at hand], I propose that you move AWAY from the State in which you live where a Pre-schooler is a 14 year old or a Kindergartner is a 15 year old... [better yet PLEASE STAY THERE, THE IDIOCY MIGHT BE CONTAGIOUS] YOUR ARGUMENT DOES NOT APPLY HERE!

I don't know about you but where I'm from pre-schoolers and kindergartners are between the ages of 3 and 5 (generally :) and to my awareness sexual encounters between peers of this age group do not A) Willingly participate in sexual intercourse, and/or B) Have an ongoing STD epidemic in which warranting the right to issue contraceptives to a KINDERGARTNER is the right thing to do, LET ALONE the fact that parents have no say so in the matter?

What in the hell is happening to the logical reasoning in this country? This makes no sense at all, and literally, I can NOT believe I had to waste 15 min of my life thinking about and writing about it [after repeatedly pounding my head gently against the wall]........... WOW!
Click this "Orange" Sentence "Just in case you missed" the link at the top that would have taken you to the exact same place........... smh lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ppl just stupid D