Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have relocated

I have seen the light! And it is Bright! You gotta FIGHT for your right to paaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrtay!

Okay basically I recently QUIT facebook, I couldn't stand how my life was being archived, how much time I was spending on that damned platform. Even though I really enjoyed sharing my life and times with complete strangers, the madness had to end.

I'm a fulltime grad-student and I recently received my lowest grade on any paper I've ever written in college, an 88.5%............ I wasn't even mad, that is how cancerous facebook can be, so I opted to delete my facebook presence; however not permanently, just until the convulsions go away and I feel I can manage a successful return with limitations; say checking it once a day like an email........... I'm skeptical if that is even possible.

No comments: